Privacy and Personal Data
- your name,
- company/organisation name;
- your preferences in relation to the Site and our services;
- any communication you have with us; and
- any other data that you may submit to us via the Site from time-to-time.
- we will only collect sufficient personal data for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavour to keep your personal data up-to-date;
- we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
- we will not transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal data to the standards that apply within the EEA.
We will hold your personal data for as long as we are providing services to you and for no more than five years thereafter. We will endeavour to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation.
If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute.
If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you, we may require ID to be able to process your request.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change. Please email us at [email protected] if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. The cookies used on our Site are listed below. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our Site or other websites that you visit.
To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, we recommend you visit AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Tools
|__RequestVerificationToken||Used to help prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||End of session|
|Cookie_Consent||Hides our cookie notice to users who have closed it during the session.||End of session|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle the request rate in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.||1 minute|
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites. This page was last updated on 15 October 2019